PORTABELLA MUSHROOM SKEWER
- 2-cut into 1" strips PORTABELLAS PHE:30
- 2T VEGETABLE OIL
- SALT To Taste
- PEPPER To Taste
- 1T SOY SAUCE PHE:50
- 3T HOISIN PHE:75
- 1t SESAME OIL
- 5 GREEN ONION(finely sliced) garnish
- SKEWERS(presoak 3hrs) as needed
- WATER as needed
- Total: PHE:160
- 1)Wipe down the mushrooms with a damp cloth or paper towel.
- 2)Cut into 1" strips and season with salt, pepper and oil.
- 3)Skewer the mushroom pieces and grill or oven roast @450 until desires doneness.
- 4)Mix the soy, hoisin, sesame oil, and green onion in a bowl, thinning witha little water if needed.
- 5)Dip and enjoy!