Pasta ai Broccolini
- Two Pounds Broccolini
- 10 Garlic Cloves
- Sea Salt
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 500g box of LoProfin Pasta
- Remove Stems and wash broccolini.
- Place a large pot of water on the stove on high with plenty of salt.
- Place a half a cup of olive oil in a pan on medium with the whole garlic cloves and a sprinkle of chili flakes, if desired.
- Remove from heat after about 4 minutes, when the cloves are slightly brown.
- When the water boils, add the pasta.
- After 3 minutes, add the broccolini when cooked to your liking.
- Drain pasta and broccolini when cooking to your liking.
- Toss the pasta and broccolini together with olive oil and garlic cloves. Let rest one minute and toss again.
Recipe provided, with permission, by Letizia's Fiore Ristorante. www.YouNeedVino.com
2456 N California Ave, Chicago, IL 60647