Recipe: “Spaghetti” di Zucchine
- 3lbs of Zucchini
- Sea Salt
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Cloves of Garlic
- 7 Pieces of Sundreid Tomatoes
- Wash the zucchini and remove the ends.
- Cut into thin spaghetti strips using a mandolin or a sushi cucumber slicing cone.
- Coat the pan in a generous amount of olive oil, heat on medium high.
- Add the "spaghetti," saute' for 7-10 minutes, stirring evenly.
- Sprinkle salt to taste.
- Chop the garlic coarsely and add to saute pan.
- Reduce heat and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes and serve immediately!
Recipe provided, with permission, by Letizia's Fiore Ristorante. www.YouNeedVino.com
2456 N California Ave, Chicago, IL 60647