GRILLED ASPARAGUS WRAP
- 1LB ASPARAGUS PHE:364
- 2C SPRING MIX SALAD GREENS PHE:38
- 1.5C COLE SLAW MIX/SHREDDED CARROT PHE:27
- 1C MAYO PHE:63
- 1C-6oz PLAIN COCONUT YOGURT PHE:28
- 1/2 lemon LEMON JUICE PHE:0
- 1/2 Lemon LEMON ZEST PHE:0
- 1/2 sliced RED ONION PHE:25
- 6 PKU TORTILLAS PHE:104.4
- TT SALT AND PEPPER PHE:0
- VEGETABLE OIL PHE:0
- SERVINGS/TOTAL PHE 6 649.4
- PHE PER SERVING 1 116.2
- Preheat your oven to 425°, on cookie sheet or roasting pan place washed asparagus in with the last 1-2" fibrous ends cut off. Season with veg oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 5-6 minutes.
- While asparagus is cooling take mayo, yogurt, lemon juice and zest and whisk together and season with salt and pepper.
- Microwave your tortilla for 30 seconds or warm in the oven or stove-top for 1 minute.
- Build your wrap as follows:Place 2 Tbsp of dressing on down first. Next is your asparagus followed by the lettuce and then the carrot or slaw or both. Do not over fill. Fold the sides of the wrap first, next is the flap closest to you. Lift and tightly but not too tightly pull the tortilla over the filling, pull the tortilla snug with the filling and wrap and roll at the same time until the whole tortilla is wrapped.
- Slice the wrap in half on an angle or "bias" to be more visually appealing.